sexta-feira, 20 de setembro de 2019

Everything seems to bring me back to that fucking year.

It's like I'm bound to something that I left there, but, what?

By the time I'm writing this, there is no known way to travel back in time. Even if there was, as Dr. Bruce Banner told in Avengers: Endgame, traveling back in time and changing something would not change the current timeline, but it'd create an alternativa timeline with the things you changed.

Funny not funny, you go back in time to fix something, you fix, but it will not affect your reality and you would even create another universe that could be negatively affected by your actions.

And I don't even know what should I change.

Well, let's try to make things different from now on and learn to live in peace with our past.

We don't have much of a choice, right?

Nenhum comentário: